You don’t have to spend an insane amount of money to look stylish and these beautiful designer inspired jewelry pieces!
- David Yurman Crossover Pearl alternative– $18.50 on Amazon vs. $1,150+
- David Yurman Cable Bracelet alternative– $19.99 vs. $1,600+ from David Yurman.
- Hermès Clic H Bracelet alternative– $24.99 on Amazon vs. $600 for Hermès original.
- Cartier Love Bracelet alternative– $23.99 on Amazon vs. $6,300 for original from Cartier.
- Cartier Love alternative– $12.99 vs. $3,500.
- David Yurman Extra Large Oval Link Bracelet alternative $16.99 on Amazon vs. $1,850+
- David Yurman X Bracelet alternative – $20 vs. $500+
- Cartier Juste Un Clou Bracelet alternative– $19.99 vs. $3,000+
- David Yurman Cable Buckle Bracelet alternative– $21.99 vs. $1,450
- Baublebar Caritas Drop Earrings alternative– $10.79 on Amazon vs. $36 from Baublebar.
- Baublebar Samanda Resin Hoop Earrings alternatives – $10.89 from Amazon vs. $36 from Baublebar.
The pretentious stigma surrounding fashion has long pressured aspiring fashionistas to splurge on expensive designer styles. A positive change that I am seeing in the fashion community is acceptance. Fashion bloggers no longer judge each other based on the brand of their bags, (at least none that I know). Many fashion bloggers have come to the realization that the average person that follows them cannot afford designer brands and they have adjusted accordingly, sharing inexpensive brands and embracing affordable alternatives!
Pick up some of these affordable options to feel boujee on a budget!