Hello, friend! I’m you’re local North Carolina fashion blogger, Jessica!
I’m a 20 something-year-old mom/wife in the NC Triangle who started “grown-up” life a little early and am just trying to navigate through it whilst toting around three kids, who happen to be my cutest accessories.
I started my blog to connect with other women. Women who, like myself, are just trying to find balance in this crazy game of life while playing dress up and being unapologetically ourselves! My goal has always been to make fashion and beauty approachable to everyone since I firmly believe that everyone deserves to look and feel their best no matter what their budget is.
I currently live in North Carolina with my husband Joel, three kids Brayden, Catalina, and Rosa plus our cuddly black cat Kendall. Most of my day is spent mommin’ it up and trying to keep my house clean but when I’m not with my kiddos I’m working on my blog and my boutique, Copper Bloom.
Thank you so much for stopping by, I really hope you stick around and that Linn Style can inspire you to embrace and celebrate yourself.
If you have any questions or just want to chat, I’d love to hear from you!
~Jessica Linn (email@example.com)
Let’s play a little Q&A so you know more about me:
1) Where were you born?
Fairmont, West Virginia! Yes, we do wear shoes, I grew up in a trailer, and my father is the Mothman 😉
2) Where do you shop?
These are the top places I shop!
3) How long have you been married?
I have been married to my best friend for 8 years!
4) If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Seattle! I’ve never been there but I love rainy cloudy weather! and coffee, duh.
5) If you could have one superpower what would it be?
I wish I never had to sleep, man. I could get so much done!
6) What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?
Probably everything I need to do the next day!
7) Are you a morning or night person?
I am forever wishing to become a morning person, but do not see it happening any time soon. For sure a night person right now!
8) What are three things that you would get rid of in this world?
People who hurt people, hunger, and all forms of racism, sexism, transphobia, homophobia etc. I guess that’s way more than three things!
9) What are the first three things you would do if you won the lottery?
Pay off everything, boob job (ya girl needs it), and invest.
10) What is your favorite childhood memory?
Family “camp outs” in the living room. My parents would legit just pull out their mattress and we would all sleep in the living room watching movies. It was so much fun! Also, playing in creeks!
11) If you could be an animal what would it be?
I love primates, but humans are already technically primates soooooo….
12) What is your favorite movie?
The Mummy, The Interview, and Spy. I’m an intellectual.
13) If you knew you had only 72 hours left to live, what would you do?
Well, this is dark. I would spend the entire time with my family.
14) What’s your favorite book?
15) What’s your favorite show?