Gone are the days when we had to shell out a load of cash for high-quality beauty products. In recent years drugstore brands have been bringing us higher quality products at affordable prices. While you may have just spent way too much money Christmas shopping, these affordable beauty products will keep you feeling fabulous on a budget. With that said, here are some of the most anticipated products of 2019!
- No7 Laboratories Resurfacing Skin Paste– This blend of glycolic and fruit acids exfoliate and encourage cell turnover. These acids peel help shrink pesky pores and reduce signs of aging! $22.99 at Ulta.
- Physicians Formula Skin Booster Vitamin Shots– Hydrogel encapsulated nutrients and minerals allow you to mix your own custom blend. $12.99 at Physicians Formula.
- L’Oréal Paris Pure-Sugar Scrub: Resurface & Energize Kona Coffee Scrub– Ground coffee exfoliates and promotes circulation. Almond and coconut oils moisturize for soft skin. $12.99 at Ulta.
- Olay Clay Stick Masks– Less mess with so many nourishing ingredients! These masks are available in pink mineral clay, white charcoal or black charcoal clay. $13.49 at Ulta.
- Clean & Clear Lemon Exfoliating Slices– These cleansing pads are made with lemon extract and vitamin C to cleanse and exfoliate the skin. $6 at Target
- Neutrogena Collagen Kiss– Available January 2019. $3 at Walmart.
- Olay Eyes Brightening Eye Cream– Visibly reduce dark circles, wrinkles and smooth fine lines for only $30 at Ulta.
- e.l.f. Hello Hydration! Face Cream– Available Dec. 26, 21018 $12 at e.l.f.
- Pixi Retinol Tonic– This tonic has time-release retinol to reduce signs of aging with antioxidants and peptides to help firm the skin and boost collagen production. $15 at Target.
- CoverGirl Matte Ambition All Day Foundation– This new foundation line is available in a wide range of shades. It was also made specifically with women of color in mind! $11.99 at Ulta.
- Wet n Wild Mega Protein Waterproof Mascara– Infused with acai oil and soy protein, you can nourish your eyelashes while wearing makeup! $3 at Wet n’ Wild.
- No7 Match Made Custom Blend Foundation Drops– If you have a difficult time matching your foundation adding a few drops of this custom blend to help perfect your foundation shade. $15 at Target.
- NYX Powder Puff Lippie Lip Cream– This lip cream goes on a mousse and dries like a powder. Available in eight different shades! $9 at Ulta.
Hair, Nails, & Hygiene:
- Sally Hansen No More Stains Spray-On Base Coat– This spray prevents nail polish from staining your nails. Available January 2019. $10 at Sally Hansen.
- Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots– While we do not know the price, we do know it will be available in January 2019!
- Secret Aluminum Free Deodorant– I made the switch to aluminum free deodorant a few years ago and as a result, it really limited my deodorant options. I am so excited to try this out when it becomes available in February 2019 for only $5!
- Love Beauty and Planet Cleansing Body Mist– When you need to freshen up and don’t have time for a shower, this cleansing body mists leaves you feeling and smelling fresh. $9 at Jet.